1. What is inheritance?
2. Difference between Composition and Aggregation.
3. Difference: Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams.
4. Differentiate: 'uses', 'extends', 'includes'
5. What shall I do for Package Diagram?
6. What is Polymorphism?
7. Is class an Object? Is object a class?
8. Comment: C++ "includes" behavior and java "imports"
9. What do you mean by "Realization"?
10. What is a Presistent, Transient Object?
11. What is the use of Operator Overloading?
12. Does UML guarantee project success?
13. Difference: Activity Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
14. What is association?
15. How to resolve many to many relationship?
16. How do you represent static members and abstract classes in Class Diagram?
17. Can we use UML for user interface (UI) design?
18. Every object has : state, behavior and identity - explain
19. How to reverse engineer C++ code in UML?
20. What are the tools you used for OOAD?
21. Difference: Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD)?
22. What are the four phases of the Unified Process ?
23. How do you convert uses cases into test cases?
24. Explain Class Diagram in Detail.
25. What are the Design Patterns you know.
26. When do you prefer to use composition than aggregation?
27. UML: IS it a process, method or notation?
28. Does a concept HAVE to become a class in Design?
29. What are the good practices to use while designing for reuse?
30. Can you think of some nice examples where *multiple* actors are associated with
a use case ?
31. How to use CRC Cards for Class Design?
32. What is the difference between static and dynamic Classificaition.Give some
33. Explian following terms: Constraint Rules, Design by contract.
34. What is Object Constraint Language (OCL)?
35. Difference Between Attribute and Association.
36. What are associative classes?